Friday, October 10, 2008

Hi There!!

My name is Carrie. I am a Christian SAHM with a beautiful three year old daughter and a bouncing baby boy. I have an incredible husband, David. He works extremely hard so I can be the mom I have always wanted to be.

About two years ago he lost a major portion of our income and I had already quit my outside job. After racking my brains and heart about what to do I decided that being a mama and wife were more important than material items. But when the bills started stacking I realized something had to give. So, I started a business out of my home to help supplement my husband's income. Thus, Little Lovlies Boutique was born.

I love making beautiful and functional items for little ones. I love the way tutus and hair bows make little girls look so angelic. I decided to make simple designs to let mamas show off their kiddos too. I love going barefoot, but can't always so I added flip flops to my line. I also make reversible swaddle blankets, burp rags and cloth wipes (that double as washcloths). I also have a great line called upcycle. I take good condition denim and give it a new life. I am in the process of creating a boys and girls clothing line. You can check out my boutiques at www.littlelovlies.etsy.com www.littlelovlies.artfire.com and www.littlelovlies.com

I have to send a shout out to my Cafemom Street Team ladies. When you go to Etsy search cafemom team and on Artfire search CST guild. You will get some fabulous results!!

No comments:

byhand.me

Followers