Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Lines

I had no idea how difficult being pregnant, having a two year old running around and trying to run a business would be. It is difficult but not impossible. I managed to add three new lines to my boutique this week. I am still working on getting everything pictured and posted, but I am very excited.

What three new lines you ask???

Swaddle Blankets
I LOVE this blanket!!! It is great for swaddling, nap time, strollers, carseats, and more. It is much bigger than the typical receiving blanket found in stores. At approximately 41”x41” this larger size allows them to be used as your baby gets older.

Burp Clothes
Burp clothes are a great way to express your personal style. Not only are they great for burping baby but for cleaning up spit, spills and dribbles as well. These are more absorbent than a typical store bought burp cloth and much more unique.


Cloth wipes/washcloths
Clean your baby's delicate skin with handmade wipes. When your little one has diaper rash these are a perfect alternative to a store bought chemical wipe. Cloth wipes are not only financially friendly but environmentally friendly as well. You get to reduce waste, and save money at the same time. You also control how much and what type of soap goes on your little one’s skin.

So in between trips to Labor & Delivery, toddler tantrums and general mommy and wife stuff I am definitely enjoying the relaxation of creating. I hope you are too.

2 comments:

MadeByJade said...

Sounds like you have a full plate.
Love to hear you make the best of it.

MadeByJade said...

You have been tagged buddy.
LOL enjoy

byhand.me

Followers