Monday, April 6, 2009

Mom Cafe on Blockhead Radio

If you don't know what Blockhead Radio is you are completely missing out. Check it out at www.blockheadradiolive.com. You can also see their entire show line up at www.blockheadradio.blogspot.com.

On Tuesday nights they have Mom Cafe 8-10pm CST. On Wednesday night 8-10pm CST you can hear Rockerchic and Mamaslittlemonkey handing out some of the best advice a small shop owner could receive! I can't say enough great stuff about this radio station. Did I mention the music rocks???

Wednesday night, April 8, at 8:30pm I am being interviewed on Mom Cafe. Come by starting at 8pm to hear interviews with three other moms who own their own shops.

On another note-Little Lovlies can now be found at www.littlelovlies.artfire.com I still have Etsy and Hyena Cart as well. I am just adding one of the best sites to my lineup.

Hope to see you tomorrow in the Blockhead chat room!
Carrie

No comments:

byhand.me

Followers